Written by Maldives Halal Travel
Kihaa Maldives Resort has a lot to offer considering its location is right next to the UNESCO world heritage site of Hanifaru Bay. Striving to become every guest’s home away from home, Kihaa Maldives has an impressive number of villas with up-to-date utilities.
1. Deluxe Villa: perfect for the ones looking for some privacy by being settled right in the abundant plant life of the resort, Deluxe Villas offer the guests easy access to both the beach and resort facilities as it is also close to the resort’s main entrance.
2. Beach Villa: with reasonable facilities accorded to an affordable cost.
3. Garden Villa with Pool: located at the heart of Kihaa Maldives Resort, these villas feature a pool outside with sun loungers and a wooden deck area enclosed by the lush greenery for privacy.
4. Lagoon Prestige Beach Villa: perfect for the sun lovers, comes with a beach gazebo and veranda.
5. Lagoon Villa with Plunge Pool: favorited by couples celebrating special occasions.
6. Deluxe Villa with Private Pool: spacious villas that include a closed area of greenery with a pool for guests to relax in after a big day of exploring the excursions of Kihaa Maldives Resort.
7. Water Villa with Plunge Pool: featuring a private plunge pool with sun loungers and easy access to the lagoon, they offer a magnificent view as they are situated right above the crystal-clear waters of the Maldives.
8. Deluxe Villa with Infinity Pool: guests who choose to stay here are provided with guaranteed satisfaction from the comfort of these villas. Living space is also closed off from the sun, perfect for the guests who do not prefer the sun’s rays during the scorching hours of the day.
9. Maldivian Suite with Pool: given the name due to being designed in the shape of one of the many shells known to be adorning the Maldivian beaches, these suites are adjoined side by side so families of more people can easily book the whole building and transform it into one huge suite.
10. Two Bedroom Water Suite with Plunge Pool: one of the largest and most luxurious accommodations in the Kihaa Maldives Resort features a jacuzzi, private plunge pool and an outdoor deck that leads to the lagoon. Couples can also hold private dinners and stargaze from this deck, making it the right fit for honeymooners.
11. Family Beach Suite: just what the guests wishing to enjoy time with their loved ones are looking for. Stationed at the beach side, these bedrooms, that are joined together, with a king size double bed each, is made specially for families with kids or even friend groups.
12. Two Bedroom Beach Suite with Pool: guests staying can request for additional beds if needed in this 310 square meter villa. Comes with a private gazebo and has easy access to the beach.
All villas at Kihaa Maldives Resort include a king-sized bed and a mini bar amongst other facilities needed for just the right stay while in the Maldives.
If you are looking for a memorable holiday experience, please visit:
Resorts — Jan 29, 2023
Angsana’s Maldives resort relaunched as Dhawa Ihuru Resort & Spa
News — Nov 21, 2022
Announcement of new flights from Virgin Atlantic to the Maldives
News — Oct 01, 2022
MMPRC Hosts Tourism Marketeers Evening 2022, Collects Industry Feedback for 2023 Destination Marketing Strategies
Resorts — Sep 29, 2022
Malahini Kuda Bandos Upgrades To A 5* Upper Class Boutique Resort!