Written by Maldives Halal Travel
Contrary to popular belief, the Maldives doesn’t entirely cater to couples and honeymooners of the likes. Almost all the resorts there are very much kid-friendly and perfect for families looking to enjoy their vacation to the max. With so much to learn and explore, here are 5 resorts in the Maldives that are perfect for families with kids.
1. Heritance Aarah: their Koka Kid’s Club offers something new every day of the week for their little guests. Kids at Heritance Aarah have 5 different activities each day that is sure to expand their minds with new discoveries, learnings, and skills. To name some of the activities for kids at Heritance Aarah, they have, sandcastle competitions, henna, learning of the Dhivehi language, face painting, treasure hunt, flower making, selfie competition, crab hunting, bottle painting, disco party, bracelet making, boduberu, karaoke, art attack, sports competitions, and so much more. The little ones there are made sure they never get bored during their stay in the resort.
2. Hard Rock Hotel: One of the most family-friendly hotels in the Maldives. Their Roxity Kid’s Club and Teen Spirit features both indoor and outdoor venues to explore, music classes, and watersports activities. They also have family offers where kids who are 17 and younger can stay free of charge with complimentary meals and receive 50% discount from the regular menu.
3. The Ritz-Carlton Maldives: consisting of an innovative and modern kids club, ‘Ritz Kids’, that features sports, cooking classes, arts and crafts, playgrounds, video games, pool with slides and jets, napping pods, and movies, this is the place to be. Kids can engage with others of the same age and make some new friends. Babysitting services are available as well.
4. Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives: on-site kids’ activities such as outdoor and indoor games including video games, watersports activities specially for kids, an expansive kids club with blocks, books, puzzles, ball pit, and so much more make this resort one of the most recommended destinations for families.
5. OBLU Xperience Ailafushi: their sprawling Kids Club is one of the largest in the country. Consisting of a kid’s pool, their Kids Club is two-stories high with the top level for older kids and bottom level for little ones. A food corner is also situated that serves popular kid’s favorites like pastas, pizzas, and cakes in kid portions.
Maldives is the absolute ideal destination for kids who enjoy underwater life, beaches, treasure hunts, swimming, snorkeling and all things summer related.
Featured — Mar 22, 2023
CROSSROADS Maldives Curates Memorable Ramadan Iftar Experience with a Variety of Dining Options
Featured — Mar 21, 2023
St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort Hosts Chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Bleu
Featured — Mar 20, 2023
Emirates unveils new signature livery for its fleet with refreshing changes
Featured — Mar 19, 2023
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Introduces An Island-Inspired Eid Celebration